Thank you so much to Charity for nominating me for my first Real Neat Blogger Award! I love your site so much, so this means a lot to me! If I have nominated you, here’s what you have to do!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 7 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 7 new blogs to receive the award and write them 7 new questions
- List the rules and display the Real Neat Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Here are the responses to the 7 questions Charity asked me…
1) What is your favorite season?
My favorite season used to be autumn, but with all of the beauty I have found recently in my spring photography, I definitely have a new favorite!
2) Favorite book?
My favorite book would probably be “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them” by J.K. Rowling.
3) Favorite movie?
This is a tough one. I recently got interested in both DC and Marvel movies, (… let’s just say it all started with “Deadpool” and I wanted to see every DC and Marvel movie there was after that.) If I had to narrow it down though, I saw Christian Bale in “Batman Begins” and “The Dark Knight” and I was in love. (I have yet to watch “The Dark Knight Rises” but it’s on my list!)
4) Favorite thing to do?
I know, this is going to come as a total shock! My favorite thing to do is…. photography!
5) Your favorite band or singer?
My favorite singer is actually a rapper…. Eminem. However, I am a person who loves music from all genres from so many different groups and artists that I couldn’t even name them all if I tried. My Spotify playlist is extremely diverse LOL.
6) Favorite place to go?
My favorite place is to go (right now) is walking up the creek in my backyard towards the waterfall. This creek runs down a mountain, (but I like walking upstream!)
7) Pie or cake? and your favorite!
Hmmm… Depends on the day… But right now I am thinking pie. And my favorite pie is a tie between pumpkin pie and apple!
Here’s my 7 nominations!
Cee Neuner (Cee’s Photography)
Pete Hillman (Pete Hillman’s Nature Photography)
Now here are YOUR 7 questions:
1) What is your favorite season personally? Does that differ from your favorite season as a photographer?
2) What is your favorite thing to photograph?
3) If you could travel anywhere in the world for a day to take photos, where would you go?
4) What is your favorite time of day to photograph?
5) When/ how did you get into photography?
6) What are some of your other interests?
7) What is your best photography tip that you think isn’t something just anyone would know?